Terms & Condition
Mobile Recharge, Travel & Bulk SMS API Made Easy!
- I have compiled 18 years of age and have carefully read and understood the details of business plan /terms & conditions/ rules and Regulations of the company and the contents of the undertaking and the Agreement have been explained to me in the language I understand and agree to abide by them and therefore wish to join ABS as a retailer.
- I undertake that I shall abide by the rules and regulations of the company and that I fulfill the minimum terms and conditions of becoming a Retailer of the company.
- I undertake not to claim any refund of the down payment of the price paid by me to the company for any reason whatsoever.
- I am aware that I am paying the entire amount for buying the Services/ Product Kit only and that the Incentive/Commission as per the Business Plan cannot be earned by me if I am not successful in my retails and I will not hold the Company responsible if I am unsuccessful and I am aware that the Company does not make any payment other than that the Company pays Incentive/Commissions as per ABS Business Module only.
- The Company may change its commission Bonus/Royalty plan at any time and in any way as well as its Terms & Conditions set out ABS plan without any notice.
- I agree that ABS may reject this Activation for Registrations due to any reason at its discretion, including if the Application form contains incomplete, inaccurate or false information. Any alteration or modification will be subject to verification.
- All Retailers are considered as independent Retailer. There is no agency or employment relationship between the company and independent Retailer.
- An independent Retailer shall not represent himself/herself as an employee of ABS on any of his /her stationary.
- Company offers its retailer’s participation in a Mobile Recharge sponsored service based on permitted marketing. After successful registration company will provide its retailers Rs-100 as recharge balance. Retailers can invite their friends and family members to join the network and they can avail the same service.
- Retailers are not allowed to use proxy servers.
- During signing-up, Retailers will be asked to provide his/her mobile number. Please provide the correct mobile no. ABS is not responsible if the mobile number belongs to someone other than the retailers. Retailers will be personally liable in case the actual owner presses charges. Please submit your email id in registration form this will useful in case of any error in mobile number.
- Retailer will receive a User ID and Password upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their user id and password, and they are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their password or account. Retailers agree to immediately notify company of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. ABS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from retailer’s failure to comply with this section.
- ABS is not responsible for retailer’s taxes. Retailers are solely responsible for the payment of taxes on payments received from ABS. (Like income tax or any other central or state taxes)
- A retailer may cancel his/her membership at any time by logging into your account by a request to admin by their login mail box choosing to cancel their membership. Their participation will be cancelled and their earnings will be paid out only if the minimum limit of Rs.200 has been earned. If the "current earnings" is less than this limit at the point of account cancellation, they will not be entitled to this amount. If they decide to cancel their account and later wish to re-enroll, they will be assigned a new account number. Any previous earnings made by themselves or through their referrals, that went unclaimed when they cancelled your account will not be credited to your new account should you re-enroll at ABS. Cancellation of an account is irreversible.
- Retailers shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to them. They acknowledge that they may only participate in the Service if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules, and regulations. Company may refuse to enroll them, or to restrict, modify, or terminate their participation in the Service, without liability to you or any other party, if they violate any law, rule, or regulation, or if their participation in the Service could violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- ABS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that (i) the service will meet retailers requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by them through the service or through the Service advertisers or partners will meet their expectations; and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- TDS amount 10% and administrative charge 5% will be deducted from gross income. For TDS claim Company will provide form 16-A after ending of every financial year.
- Company reserve s the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to retailers.
- ABS is not responsible for faulty connection on the side of the user while using payment option. In case the use has paid and not received the recharge amount, the user will have submit complete transition details along with contact details to customer support at ABS. The matter will be resolve after cross checking with the concerned service provider vendor after which refund, if any will make to the uses account. This process may take 48 hours or longer depending on the response from the operator. ABS will not be libel for late action in such a case.
- ABS will not refund any money once sale has taken.
- If due to change in govt. policies and enactment of law, the form business is stopped then Company will not liable for any kind of claims, reimbursement and compensation.
- ABS is not responsible for incorrect phone entity or incorrect selections of recharge value while recharge any mobile number. ABS is not responsible for problem in recharge due to faulty internet connection, electricity failure or PC system error any kind of problem on the side of the user during recharge process.
- All Silver and above Retailer are expected to promote ABS Business & mission with full zeal and enthusiasm and expected to periodically organize Product / Business meetings regularly on Daily / Weekly basis failing which will lead to denial of any further commissions/ incentives without any notice. The decision of the company in this regard would be final.
- Any Retailer earning commissions from Marketing Plan of ABS cannot join other Companies of similar nature or Business, directly or indirectly, otherwise he/she would lose their right to get any further commissions from ABS. However, he / she could continue to enjoy utility services of ABS.
- The Retailer shall not compel or induce or mislead any person with any false statement/promise to join in the ABS as a Retailer.
- ABS will not be responsible / answerable for any promise, assurance given by any Retailer to any person, unless it is in accordance with the approved business plan and terms. Hence the applicant shall go through the website "http://www.Arsen.in" and the brochures and notices issued by the ABS.
- Release of Incentive by ABS is subject to submit documents of a copy of valid PAN Card & valid Bank Passbook to the company immediately after having Id & Password otherwise, Incentive would not released from the Company to subjective Retailer.
- The terms and conditions within above mentioned shall be governed in accordance with the law in force in the territories of India. Disputes, if any arise, shall be sub exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Burdwan (W.B.).
Note- * “ABS” Indicated Arsen Business Solutions
Our mission is to empower you for a better future and continuously achieve the loyalty, goodwill of our entire Partner by providing the most professional and best quality services under one platform and enhance the opportunity.